WHILE YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WORKING, YOUR MONEY SHOULD WORK WITH YOU
In between the barrage of emails, texts, business travel, conference calls, weekends, vacations, and kids’ soccer games, how do you find the time to build wealth and pay attention to your money?
Can you answer these questions?
- Am I taking full advantage of my company compensation plans to ensure I can retire, send my kids to college, buy that vacation home?
- Is my 401(k) plan invested the right way?
- How much of my overall investments should be in company stock?
- When is the best time to exercise my stock options or sell my restricted stock?
- Am I paying more in tax than I need to?
- What should I do if I lose my job?
- Should tragedy strike, will my family be secure without my income?
If you can’t answer these questions with confidence, you need to read this book. It’s an investment of time with rewards for your family’s financial future.
Enter your email to receive a complimentary copy of the book. We will reach out to you to send a copy to your address.
Or, click here to read an excerpt from chapter 2: Managing and Maximizing Your 401(k) Plan.
Hear from Lisa Brown, co-author of Building Your Wealth Inside Corporate America, on how the information in this book can help you as a corporate professional.
If you are currently working in corporate America and need to know if your financial situation is in good shape, then speak to one of our advisors.
Fill out the form to be contacted by an advisor for a complimentary 30-minute consultation.