At Brightworth we have extensive experience working with professional service providers in and around Atlanta, including attorneys, physicians, and Big 4 CPA partners. Our understanding of compensation, profit distribution, deferral opportunities, tax laws, and asset protection allows us to create a custom strategy to meet your long-term goals. Brightworth’s specialized processes uniquely positions us to work within your busy schedule to simplify your financial decision making on areas such as:
- How should I structure my cash flow to balance ongoing living expenses, taxes and savings?
- How much do I need to save outside my company plans now to capitalize on the practice I have built and make sure my lifestyle is protected when I retire?
- Are my benefits, compensation, profit distributions and deferral opportunities integrated appropriately to help me reach my financial goals?
- Are my hard-earned investments being professionally managed and monitored?
- How do I position and monetize my practice optimally for transition?
Our Expert Advisors
Nathan Corbitt, CPA, CFA, CFP®
Nathan’s experience as a tax advisor and keen understanding of investment strategy and economics allow him to provide individuals with a basic understanding of the most complex aspects of their financial lives.
Lisa Brown, CFP®, CIMA®
Lisa has focused her entire career in wealth management for high-net-worth families. "The most rewarding part of my job is helping my clients retire well, with confidence and security about their future."
Dave Polstra, CPA, CFP®, CIMA®
Dave's more than 30 years of experience working with executives, widows and charitable organizations brings wisdom and insight that is unprecedented in the wealth management field.