At Brightworth we have extensive experience working with professional service providers in and around Atlanta, including attorneys, physicians, and Big 4 CPA partners. Our understanding of compensation, profit distribution, deferral opportunities, tax laws, and asset protection allows us to create a custom strategy to meet your long-term goals. Brightworth’s specialized processes uniquely positions us to work within your busy schedule to simplify your financial decision making on areas such as:
- How should I structure my cash flow to balance ongoing living expenses, taxes and savings?
- How much do I need to save outside my company plans now to capitalize on the practice I have built and make sure my lifestyle is protected when I retire?
- Are my benefits, compensation, profit distributions and deferral opportunities integrated appropriately to help me reach my financial goals?
- Are my hard-earned investments being professionally managed and monitored?
- How do I position and monetize my practice optimally for transition?
Our Expert Advisors
Tom's public accounting background coupled with his attention to detail and his desire to help others allows him to provide clients with a clear financial understanding at the highest level of service.
Lisa has focused her entire career in wealth management for high-net-worth families. "The most rewarding part of my job is helping my clients retire well, with confidence and security about their future."
Annika's decade of experience and passion for working with busy professionals and women make her uniquely positioned to help her clients reach their financial and lifetime goals.