Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only registered investment advisory (RIA) firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is located in the Atlanta office.
Position duties include:
- Being the “face of Brightworth” for all visitors to the firm
- Answering phones and greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Managing the conference room calendars
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Mailroom retrieval and distribution
- Additional administrative office support as needed
Qualifications for this Position:
- Must have previous experience in a professional office environment
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn in-house software
- A high level of multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone and communication skills – enjoys talking to and meeting with clients
- Professional/polished appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and uses independent judgement
- Able to solve problems and works well with minimal supervision (once appropriately trained)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at www.brightworth.com
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; No phone calls please.